Personal Injury Litigation
If you’ve suffered an accident or a personal injury that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to make a compensation claim. Sinnott Solicitors have dedicated and experienced personal injury solicitors who can help you evaluate your compensation claim. From start to finish, we aim to make the whole personal injury claim process as simple and easy to understand as possible.
We offer legal advice in relation to the Injuries Board in Ireland (PIAB). We advise on all parts of the Board’s personal injury compensation application and assessment process.
Our areas of personal injury expertise include:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Trips and slips including
- On the pavement
- In a shop or supermarket
- In a public place
- Accidents on land owned by others
- Industrial disease claims including
- Occupational Asthma
- Asbestos related illness
- Occupational deafness
- Accidents at work and in factories
- Fatal claims and inquests
Facial injuries can include cuts or punctures to the skin, broken bones (including dislocated and damaged jaws and crushed noses) or eye injuries, including eyes being blinded or having to be removed. Windscreen glass is one of the greatest dangers to the eyes and face. Many people who suffer facial injuries experience serious emotional effects such as horrific flashbacks of the crash that caused their injuries when they look in the mirror, particularly if the crash caused death or other serious injuries.
Facial injuries are usually sustained as a result of a road traffic accident or burns and each and every facial injuries victim should receive compensation for facial injuries including compensation for the psychological trauma associated with the injury. Other people’s attitudes can also be difficult to cope with. People who suffer facial injuries may have to fight against social stigma or misinterpretation: for example prospective employers may initially wrongly judge an injured young person. People who have disfigurements can experience serious problems in social situations, leading to high levels of social anxiety, lowered self-esteem and confidence. Parents and families might not always know how to help and strangers might be unsure how to react when meeting someone with a disfigurement for the first time.
Initial consultations are free of charge and without obligation. During this first interview we will take the details of your accident and injuries and answer any queries you may have. We will assess your claim immediately and if you have a valid claim for personal injury compensation, we will inform you of your options. If you decide to proceed one of our team will be happy to handle your claim on a “no foal no fee basis”.
* Our fees are not calculated on a percentage of your award and there are no hidden costs. We promise you clear, concise and balanced legal advice in relation to your accident, your likelihood of a successful compensation claim, how long your claim will take and the process involved, contact Sinnott Solicitors or submit your online query on our contacts page and we will assess your claim at no cost.
* In contentious business a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
Get your FREE CASE ASSESSMENT now